Friday, August 28, 2015

Feel Good & Look Good


Hello beauties,

Hope you all doing well and it´s Friday.Let be ready to have a fantastic weekend.I wanted to show you all my new beauty and make-up toys.Starting from lipstick,Eau De Toilette,face foundation and rouge powder.All these product are from;

1)Pink lipstick from Maybelline New York Colorshow,is really gorgeous color is called "Flaming Fuchsia"for gorgeous ladies like you.The color is really attractive,fresh and beautiful for summer.It´s creamy matte lipcolor.

2)Oil free-foundation is from "Essence-ALL ABOUT MATT" and it´s oil free make-up.And it´s true,as i tried on my face and it perfectly look for skin type like me,as i have oily skin face and very sensitive face.So,i should always be careful and really selective to choose the right product for my face.And yes,this oil free-foundation from Essence is the right make-up foundation for me.And maybe for you also who have oily skin like mine.I used Essence product already many years ago.And for the very first time i knew Essence product since i lived in Germany about 4,5 years ago.Since than,i always used this Essence product for my face foundation.
-It´s mattifying,oil free foundation for flawless and radiant finish.Covers imperfections without clogging the pores.
-And the formulation is long lasting and moisturizing and dermatologically tested.
-Long lasting formulation about 12 hours,and of course in every person will be different result depending of what skin type they have.As before i used this product since i lived in Germany,and the weather there is not really humidity,so it really stayed long lasting for my face.But than since i move to living in the hot tropic like Bangkok it has high humidity,it´s a bit different as i have oily skin type,but still perfect and better than i tried other product.
We should really selective and find the right make-up for every different skin type.As we wants to looks beauty,perfectly,youthful and cover imperfection faces.

3)Rouge powder from"Uma Cosmetic".This rouge powder it has a beautiful and fresh color and it´s burgundy color.It has a soft touch and silky touch for make your faces more beautifully,fresh look and youthful.The soft formula for an effortless application and a fascinating fresh look.And i really love this color.I feel really confident to used this product on my face.

4)Autograph Inspire Eau De Toilette from "Mark & Spencer,it has a very special fragrance and scent and i really fall in love for the first sight as this Eau De Toilette is a special gift from my lovely hubby.It has a romantic fragrance and feminine beauty and fresh scent.This scintillating fragrance combines top notes of pepper and purple freesia.In the middle white heliotrope and jasmine accords mingle with hibiscus blossom and roses scents.Precious cedarwood and sandalwood aroma create a delicate base fragrance,which expresses the essence of feminine beauty.And this Eau De Toilette is absolutely one of my favorite this time as all my favorite flowers is also combines in this .The fragrance is really my kind of person who really love,romantic scent,feminine and beauty.As i love jasmine flower,roses and hibiscus flower now all the fragrance is inside this Eau De Toilette.Maybe it´s the right Eau De Toilette also for you ladies??










Thank you for stooping by and reading guys.Hope you enjoyed all my review.Love to hear your though.Wish you all have an amazing weekend and see you soon in the next post.

With Love xoxo,

13 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. I love the lipstick! Amazing color:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear.Glad that you loved the lipstick.;-)
      Kisses

      Delete
  2. Great haul, enjoy!
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Idu.Yes,for sure i´ll enjoy my new toy.<3
      Kisses

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your visited my blog dear.Wish you have a good weekend as well.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Helder,thank you for your nice comment and for stopping by on my blog.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products! I love this shade lipstick!
    We could follow each other in GFC, Bloglovin and Instagram (mine is @travelera.es), let me know to follow you! xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear thank you so much for stopping by on my blog and leaving a nice comment.
      We already follow each other.Let keep in touch dear.
      Kisses xox

      Delete
  6. Very nice beauty items, especially pink lipstick :)
    Have a lovely week my dear friend,
    Kisses
    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Ivana,thank you so much for your kindly comment.So glad that you loved this items.
      Wish you have a amazing week ahead my dear friend.Kisses xox

      Delete
  7. blog is extremely brilliant.
    Quality contents and effective
    tips are here. Thank you so much
    for sharing with us.
    sandals shoes

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8