Thursday, June 18, 2015

Spicy Shrimp With Green Veggie



Hello dearest food lovers,here is yummy food from my kitchen.Spicy shrimp with green veggie.Do you like spicy foods??I´m crazy of spicy foods.But this recipe you can add no chili,when you don´t like spicy.Yes,i know i´m cooking lover and of course i´m food lover too.That´s why when i have time,i love to spend my time in the kitchen and cooking something delicious foods.And sometime,is just my own recipe.So here it´s my recipe for this yummy food;

Inggredient;
-Fresh shrimp in middle size(1/2-1 KG) depend for how many people.
-Onion (1 piece)
-Chili(you can add no chili)
-Garlic (2 pieces)
-Shallot (3 pieces)
-Lemon leaves (5 pieces)
-Bok Choy
-Salt
-Pepper
-Water
-Knoor

Preparing;
-Sliced into small pieces all the inggredient,chili,garlic,shallot.Or you can use stone as in my country for chopped all the inggredient.
-Washed the shrimp till clean and removed the head.
-Cut into small pieces onion(half round) and bok choy maybe around 3-4 cm

Cooking;
-Prepare hot pan with a little oil,fry the garlic,shallot,chilli and onion that already sliced in small pieces.Fry until a bit brown and put shrimp that already cleaned mixed together in the pan fry till a bit brown.
-Shimmer a bit water and put the bok choy mixed together and wait till getting a bit soft.
-Put salt,pepper and a bit knoor when you like.
-Tasted it and ready to served.
Do you interesting to try a bit Asian food??Please share your opinion here.
Thank you for reading and stopping by my dearest readers and bloggers.
Wish you have a wonderful day and see you in the next post...!!!
 With Love xoxo,

19 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Looks delicious

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kintan this dish looks mouthwatering. Yummy yum.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dearest Lenya.It´s yummy dear.
      Have a great Sunday.Kisses xoxo

      Delete
  3. Lovely :) and amazing pics!!

    xo

    Valentina

    https://www.facebook.com/fashionneed09

    If you have some time, could you like my fb page? would mean so much to me <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear for stopping by on my blog and leaving a nice comment.
      Yes,maybe we can support each other.Kisses

      Delete
  4. Looks so yummy. Totally making me hungry. http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Idu,come let´s try to tasted.;-)
      Happ Sunday dear.Kisses

      Delete
  5. I love Asian food and this looks so delicious!! xx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh really??Glad to heard that you love Asian food as well.It´s mean you like spicy food too??
      Thank you dear.Have a beautiful Sunday.Kisses

      Delete
  6. Nice post as always! Kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love shrimps and this is so good .Yummy goodness. Thank you for sharing .

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much dear.Glad that you love shrimp as well.It´s very welcome that you wanna try it at home.
      Have a great day dear.Kisses

      Delete
  8. Nice recipe!

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♡
    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8