Monday, January 12, 2015

The Red Carpet Affair With Red Gown


Hello fashionista,how was your weekend?I hope you had a wonderful weekend.I´ve had a wonderful weekend too.As i went for shopping on Saturday and had a lazy Sunday.Still have many big sale everywhere,starting from 50%-80%.Ehmmm....not bad.;-) Did you have a big shopping after New Year??Now,talking about my party outfit from my pictures.These pictures,it was from party last month before a new year.I had a bit late to upload here on my blog,but feel glad that finally i can share with you now.This party with theme "The Red Carpet Affair" for end of the year that actually featured with the Master of Belly Dance "Tamalyn Dallal" from New York,as my group and me did belly dance perfomance as well.




It was had a fantastic party with many different perfomances.As the theme is The Red Carpet Affair,so i wore this red gown and gold accesories.And my hubby is attended the party too as he gave me supported for my belly dance perfomance.And i presenting these pictures with my hubby too.Lucky me to have such amazing husband who always supported me at every time.This gown is really special for me as a gift from hubby and i really falled in love with this red gown from the first sight.I think this gown is really perfect choose for this party.This gown is really amazing look and the style as it has a open back with 2 line,make this gown really sexy look.I always love gown or clothes with open back,shows a sexy look from woman back.This kind of gown,could we wear it to attend a wedding party or other glam party.As the style from this gown is glamour look with red floral motive and bright shinny look.And it look perfectly that i featured it with armlet shoulder from "H&M" and ring bracelet from "Viva Loco".And my new watch from "Jack Watch" is looks classy and feminine.













 What I Wore
 Dress-Dubai Boutique
Shoes-taywin
Armlet Shoulder-H&M
Ring Bracelet-Viva Loco
Earing-Viva Loco
Watch-Jack Watch






Thank you for passing by and reading guys.
Hope you have a successful Monday....!!!
Keep in touch.
 xoxo
Follow me
Google+/Bloglovin`/Instagram/Facebook/LookBook/Youtube/Pinterest




6 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Gorgeous red dress!
    xo from Italy,
    Sonia Verardo
    http://www.trenchcollection.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much dear Sonia.
      Happy New Year 2015.Best wishes to you.
      Kisses back from BKK.
      Kintan xoxo

      Delete
  2. Elegant dress!!

    xoxo
    http://fashiondaysbyainhoa.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/black-red.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Ainhoa.
      Have a great day.
      Kisses from BKK
      Kintan xoxo

      Delete
  3. Fantastic and amazing look, Kintan. The dress is stunning. Awesome jewelry.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auuww.....thank you so much dear Lenya,for your lovely comment.
      .Always so kind of you.
      Have a great day......!!!
      Kisses,Kintan xoxo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8