Saturday, November 22, 2014

Date Night With Orange Look

Hello beauties,how are you all?Here i have some pictures from my date outfit with hubby.Combo colors that i wore those night.Yes,i choose a bit simply outfit but a bit strong color,with orange top and black legging.Extra orange bag and combo color wedges,to make it this look more chick and perfect match.Did you see my colourful earings?Yes,i love big earings and big accesories.And this earing so match for my outfit those night.Anyway i had a great time and so sorry for my short article this time.




What I Wore

Top-Emily Denim
Legging-H&M
Wedges-Marie Claire
Bag-Findig
Earing-Victorian
Bracelet-Birjou Brigitte
Lipstick-Maybelline



Thank you guys for all your time to stopping by and reading.
What do you think about my outfit this time?
Wish you all have a great weekend...!!!

With Love xoxo,
Kintan

Follow me on:
Google+/Bloglovin/Pinterest/Instagram/Facebook/LookBook/Youtube

2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Stunning look, love this bright orange. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear,thank you so much.
      Glad that you love this outfit.;-)
      Have a great day.
      Kisses xox,Kintan.

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8